After a somewhat large delay we're releasing a 4.0.1 release with single core crashes fixed and some other bugfixes.
- Fixed single core mode crashes in 64 bit Windows builds
- Fixed missing music in Super Monkey Ball 2
- Added missing DirectX runtime installer files
- Fixed some graphics issues for Metroid: Other M, Skies of Arcadia and Call of Duty: Black Ops
- Fixed various other minor issues
At the time of writing we only have compiled Windows builds. OS X and Linux users will have to compile the source themselves (stable branch, 4.0.1 tag) or stay with their current build. The Windows installers can be grabbed from our downloads page: https://dolphin-emu.org/download/
Note that Windows users should uninstall Dolphin 4.0 before installing the update due to some changes to the installer. All future Dolphin versions will be installed into "Program Files/Dolphin" now, whereas the 4.0 release still used "Program Files/Dolphin 4.0".